Sunday, March 27, 2016

Inspiration

Inspiration.

In.
Spirit.
Connection.

When you engage or experience something that aligns with what you're here to do.  Or, as my bro likes to say--"that's Life talking to you."  And you can only listen with feelings.  

I get it when I'm blizzarding ideas with someone about how to make this place better.  When there's a joke that keeps building and building and taking sharp turns until we end up somewhere geographically unrelated to where we started--when the maps have been burned in the process.  When I write about something, and it comes from somewhere else--when that little glimmer of something greater than the sum of my parts shows up in what I've just created.  

There's no right or wrong (as ever), and the question is: what aligns you with what's greater than you, in you? 






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment